Employment Opportunities at Central PHO
Central PHO is a diverse organisation that presents opportunities in multiple health services across the MidCentral region.
Your contribution will help us deliver on our Organisational vision, strategic aims and values:
'Working together, towards healthy and flourishing communities'
Our Strategic Aims:
- Quality foundation for success
- Co-design integrated care for priority populations
- Improve access and equity
- Activate smart systems
- Partner with people, community and provider
- Trust: Maintaining open and honest relationships
- Respect: Embracing diversity, uniqueness and ideas
- Unity: Valuing strengths and skills
- Accountability: Working in a transparent and responsible manner
- Courage: Participating with confidence and enjoyment
Our Key roles:
- Develop Primary Healthcare capacity and capability in the MidCentral District
- Support the delivery of high quality Primary Healthcare through our contracted General Practices
- Work with local communities and enrolled populations
- Identify and remove health inequalities
- Offer access to comprehensive services to improve, maintain and restore people’s health
- Co-ordinate care across service areas
- Continuously improve quality using good information
If you are interested in the opportunities and values that Central PHO presents, please browse the current vacancies in the list at the left of the screen. If you have any questions or general enquiries please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org.