- Central Palmerston North location
- 16 hours per week (0.4 FTE)
- Do you have a genuine desire to improve immunisation rates?
Central PHO is an innovative organisation working in the ever-changing primary health care sector. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team based in our Palmerston North office as an Immunisation Facilitator.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy working in partnership with General Practice Teams, National Immunisation Register (NIR), Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC) and Outreach Services to educate and improve immunisation coverage across the MidCentral region
- Have a genuine desire and commitment to improve the childhood immunisation rates amongst Maori, Pacific and other priority groups
- Have a commitment to Cold Chain processes, vaccinator clinical assessments and annual Influenza Campaign work
You will need to have:
- Knowledge of, and experience in, working with the NZ Immunisation Schedule
- Be a Registered Nurse with authorisation as an Independent Vaccinator
- Proven experience in a General Practice or Public Health nursing
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in education delivery
- A current clean, full driver’s license.
Applications close: Monday 10 December 2018 at 9.00am
To apply, please complete the below application forms and send your resume to to email@example.com where they will be automatically acknowledged.
Please note, you will need to fill in our application and self-evaluation forms and submit them alongside your resume for your application to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
If you are successfully recruited to this position you will be required to undergo a comprehensive safety check, including a New Zealand Police vetting process as required by the Vulnerable Children Act, 2014