- Manawatu based
- Permanent, full time (40 hours)
- Do you listen to old school music; know how to play the guitar; or laugh unceremoniously?
Want to be part of a transformational approach to Primary Mental Health and Addiction in the Manawatu region?
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic and evolving team that provides an integrated approach for individuals and whānau who experience mild to moderate mental health challenges.
To be considered you will:
- Be a registered mental health professional
- Have knowledge and experience of talking therapies (CBT, MI, ACT etc)
- Have a good understanding of various cultures within the community and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and services
- Need to be a self-starter
- Have a willingness to work in a new way
- Be part of a general practice team
- Be a ‘Generalist’
- Conduct 30 minute brief intervention sessions (average)
To apply please send your completed application forms and resume to email@example.com
Applications have been extended to Tuesday 11 December 2018.
Applications will be reviewed for shortlisting as they are received. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
If you are successfully recruited, you will be required to undergo a comprehensive safety check, including a New Zealand Police Vetting check as required by the Vulnerable Children Act, 2014