The Community Clinical Nurse: Long Term Conditions Service is targeted to people living with a long-term condition. The nurses provide:
- health assessments to determine what areas of health and wellbeing the person needs & wants assistance with
- Setting of health and wellbeing goals
- focus on self-management support
- health condition education to the patient and their whanau/family,
- assistance to the patient to manage their health and well-being,
- support and education for general practice teams.
The Service is provided in a clinic or home setting, or other places that are more comfortable to the patient, e.g. Marae, and is free of charge to the patient.
Click here to download our Community Clinic Nurse: Long Term Conditions pamphlet.
For more information, please Contact Us on (06) 354 9107