Are you ready to be part of an exciting primary health care setting with no two days being the same in the Horowhenua Community Practice (HCP), located in Levin?
HCP as part of the Central Primary Health Organisation are working on an innovative approach to primary health care, where proactive health care concepts are being developed to improve health care and the flow of information between patients and general practices.
We currently have several opportunities available, both in HCP and in the Horowhenua After Hours Collective (HAHC):
- Permanent position of 40 hours (HCP)
- Job share would be considered (HCP & HAHC)
- After Hours work available (HAHC)
The above are pivotal roles for an experienced registered nurse who is interested in the innovation of triage and nurse-led services, patient interventions and treatment. You will be part of a highly motivated primary health care team who strive to deliver a proactive, timely, quality service that meets the health needs of the Horowhenua community.
Skills and attributes:
- Experienced general practice nurse – preferred
- Passionate about delivering high quality experiences for clients
- Innovative and practical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Triage experience is desirable
- Computer proficient
- Chronic and Acute care nursing experience
- Team player with a real ‘can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour
To apply, please complete the below application form and send your resume and cover letter (expressing which position you are interested in) to email@example.com