- Horowhenua Community Practice, Levin
- Permanent full-time position
- Make a difference through your ability to deliver top customer service; face to face & over the telephone
Are you up for a challenge and have the proven experience to step into a busy Medical Administrator / Receptionist position and hit the ground running?
Do you have the knowledge, skills and motivation to step up and make a difference to our busy General Practice? Do you have a commitment to delivering on-going customer service whilst maintaining professionalism?
Do you have a sincere passion for delivering high quality experiences for clients, in an equitable manner?
This role will see you as part of an integral team, who strive to deliver a proactive, timely quality service to meet the health needs of the Horowhenua Community. We are a practice full of activity and require the skills and attributes of an exceptional Medical Administrator / Receptionist that has a warm, approachable and courteous manner.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- Proven Administration / Reception experience
- Passionate about excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative and practical
- Ability to work autonomously
- Solution focussed
- Ability to multitask at a high level
- Proficient computer skills
- A warm and welcoming manner
We are very community focussed and quality service driven. If you are wanting to make an impact and make a difference through your ability to deliver proven Administration / Reception skills, then we are very interested in your application. Please find below the job description and application form.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and your application form to email@example.com.
Applications close, Monday 24 June at 9.00am.