- Permanent Position, Central Palmerston North location
- Join a team that is humming and buzzing!
- Never a dull moment in Health! Change is embraced!
Do you want to work in a fast paced and change environment? With a team that is ‘humming and buzzing’? Where proven communication skills and a positive attitude is a must?
Take the leap now and bring your ability to embrace customer excellence with a “dab” of enthusiasm and you will 'fit like a glove' with a fun, productive and energetic team. We truly require a clever ‘jack of all trades’ – 'skills + positive attitude' to join our Clinical Quality team.
This position will see you flying from the seat of your pants and utilising your 3-4 years administration experience – one minute you will be assisting with Front of House, processing administration for the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, and then supporting the clinical quality team with clinical initiatives and various administration.
Your positive approach, readiness to lend a hand will not go amiss! You will find your contributions to be rewarding knowing you are assisting with our vision of, "working together, towards healthy and flourishing communities”.
To be considered you must have:
- Proven administrative experience; desirably a minimum of 3-4 years.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive, initiative and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi task whilst keeping accuracy in mind.
- Competent in the Microsoft suite – ideally an intermediate user.
You will work within a dynamic, diverse team environment. So, are you ready to take hold of this unique opportunity?
To apply, please send us your completed:
- Application Form
- Self Evaluation Form
- Resume and Cover Letter
Send to email@example.com. All applications are automatically acknowledged.
Your application may not be considered if the above application forms are incomplete.
Applications close, Thursday 25 April 2019 at 9.00am. Applications will be reviewed for short listing as they are received.