Are you ready to be part of an exciting primary health care setting with no two days being the same, delivering After Hour (AH) services from the Horowhenua Community Practice (HCP) located in Levin?
Along with other Horowhenua GP Practices, HCP delivers AHs services on a rostered basis Monday to Friday, and then every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
This fixed term, part-time position of rostered hours is a pivotal role for an experienced Registered Nurse who is interested in the innovation of triage and nurse-led services, patient interventions and treatment. You will be part of a highly motivated primary health care team who strive to deliver a proactive, timely, quality service that meets the health needs of the Horowhenua community.
Skills and attributes:
- Experienced general Practice Nurse – preferred
- Acute care nursing experience
- Triage experience is desirable
- Passionate about delivering high quality experiences for clients
- Innovative and practical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Practice Management System proficient – preferable Medtech
- Team player with a real ‘can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour
To apply, please complete the below recruitment application form and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close, Friday 26 April 2019 at 9.00am